Skip to main content
- The meeting room in the Salado Public Library is available to the public for meetings, seminars and workshops.
- The meeting room will only be available when the library is not having scheduled programs. Please contact us to make sure of availability. Library programs do have priority.
- The room has capacity for no more than 12 people at this time.
- There will be no food or drink allowed unless a deposit of $50 is paid.
- Please check about availability of your meeting date by calling the library at 254-947-9191.